Welcome to my blog. Here you will find freebies for digital scrapbooking. If you use some of my creations please remember to give credit to Fab D*zines. I really enjoy seeing the pages made using my stuff so if you have a site you post to let me know I would love to see your pages. I hope you enjoy my stuff and come back again :)

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Here for life kit

Here is the preview and link for the "Here for Life" kit. to get this kit and many other nice kits all you need to do is make a $5 dollar or more donation to the here for life charity. for more info click Here . And to be taken to another blog to get their kit just click on the previews

MY KIT: clicking on the preview will take you to the download



Link to make a donation:
Donate

Link to forum to place receipt and receive zip folder password:
HERE



JayaPrem's hangout




Sooze





Scrapunique





LeahsFrogs Creations

No comments: