Welcome to my blog. Here you will find freebies for digital scrapbooking. If you use some of my creations please remember to give credit to Fab D*zines. I really enjoy seeing the pages made using my stuff so if you have a site you post to let me know I would love to see your pages. I hope you enjoy my stuff and come back again :)

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Challenge Voting

Thank you every one who entered my challenge. You all made some wonderful pages. Below I will post the pages and then a Poll where you can vote for your favorite page. the poll is to the right.

1-Daddy's little girl-By Brian

2-Simple Time- by Heidi

3-bali dance-by hanny

4-My Scrapbook-by Aggie

5-quickpage-by sue

6-your my inspiration-by phyllis

7-Beautiful Sunset-by sandi

8-petey second chance-by wanda

9-the simpsons-by simone

No comments: