Welcome to my blog. Here you will find freebies for digital scrapbooking. If you use some of my creations please remember to give credit to Fab D*zines. I really enjoy seeing the pages made using my stuff so if you have a site you post to let me know I would love to see your pages. I hope you enjoy my stuff and come back again :)

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Freebie Challenge

Okay I have decided to try my first challenge.(keeping fingers crossed it goes well).
the only rule is that you must use my kit and no elements from anywhere else. every one who particpates will get this kit for free and the winner will get another free kit. second and third place will also recieve a freebie.
E-mail me your finished pages to fabdzines@yahoo.com ,make sure to state in your email that I have permission to post your page on my blog the title of your page and your first name. I will recieve pages until July 12th 10:00pm (mountain time, US and Canada). then on July 13th at
11:00am(mountain time, US and Canada) I will post all the pages in a post on my blog and have a poll for voting. I iwll keep the voting open until July 19th at
10:00pm(mountain time, US and Canada)
I hope everyone has fun with this. I will try to make it as fun as possible
****edit-only one page per person allowed for the challenge
Link for the kit to use: Photobucket

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Jul [LA 02:19am, NY 04:19am, UK 09:19am, OZ 07:19pm]).

Phyllis said...

I can't wait too see my page and everyone who entered your challenge using your awesome kit! Have a great week. Thanks again Phyllis